Dienstag, 3. März 2009

working...

After two days I can't say a lot about my future work, but so far I like the office and my colleagues are all really nice. Almost all women and I would say 2/3 under 35. All bilingual - so the official language in the office is french. But when they realize that I don't really understand what they're saying they switch to english - nice!
As my supervisor is on holiday at the moment (she'll be back on Thursday) I just get loads of information from all different departments and about all the congresses and events.

Yesterday I spent 130 Dollar (80 Euro) for having a dentist telling me that I'm overreacting because I thought my dental-bridge is loose. And that I have to come back when I'm actually loosing it! Great!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. 80 Euros! Damn it! I thought Canada is one of the countries which is supporting you on costs for doctors. I think i watched too much Michael Moore. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen