Freitag, 27. März 2009

Finally got to know my last flatmate

This week Tibo came home from his trip to Southamerica. Like the others he is very sympatic and we had a nice Welcome Home dinner with some friends yesterday.
My week at work was ok, loads of stuff to do and sometimes a bit of a coordination problem because I work for everyone and on so many different projects. But some tasks are very interessting, others are a bit boring but all in all it's great!
And time just goes by to quickly! I can't believe I already should upload my initial report for university on Monday. And I havn't even started yet. And I need the outline of my seminar paper - that's the bigger problem. But I will start tonight... Hopefully! Already told the boyz that I won't go out tonight because Tibo invited me to go with him and some friends to the countryside where one of his friends has a hut or something. Sounds good to me!
I'm going to the gym 3 times a week and I finally start to see and feel some results! And I really enjoy it! Always listening to my french vocabulary Mp3s - I don't know if this makes any sense because I'm not really paying attention to what I hear, but maybe subconscious I will improve my french! ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen