OMG I did not realize for how long I havn't been updating my blog... Sorry! I'll try to remember what I did the last 2 weeks
Yeah, I might just post some pictures, as I am too lazy to write...
At work it's just crazy at the moment. And unfortunatly it's not getting any better. 3 people got fired and all the rest is working only 4 days a week - as of this monday. Only the interns (so ME) are working full time. That means - even more work for us!
Seriously I am sooo busy and just don't know where to start.
We have 2 congresses in the following weeks and it's just crazy crazy crazy!!
So you can imagine that I don't make any progress with my seminar paper. I'm just done after the office, and just want to spend some time with my flatmates, friends and don't think about spending more hours in front of the computer.
I hope I'll find some time after the congresses, otherwise I'll have a huge problem in the middle of July! *g*
Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen