



Satuday used our free passes to see the biodome and the olympic tower in Montreal. The Biodome is kind of an indoor zoo with different vegetation zones. Penguins, monkeys, crocodiles,... anything you want...
The top
of the olympic tower gives a nice view over the city but nothing more. We were all quite happy that we did not have to pay the tremendous entry prices!Saturday night Chrystelle took us to a Dancehall evening - it was interesting. I hope that does not sound racist, but being one of the only white people in a club is quite a strange feeling at first! But it was good fun and I enjoyed the music and the dancing. But I have to admit that it's not my favorite "club-culture". All the guys seemed to stand at the wall, jump around when the DJ played their tunes but it's more a continuous posing and checking out...
Yeah and Sunday I was on a shopping spree. 4 pairs of shoes, 2 pants and 2 tops within 3 hours!! And the shoes I bought still surprise me - HIGHHEELS and PLATEAUS!!!
So when I got home, Jessy gave me my first "how to walk with Stilettos" training! It's all technique, but not very easy! Especially because they are just slightly too big, so I have to trick somehow to fit them perfectly! But they were cheap, so if I only wear them once it's ok! They are also quite nice just to look at! ;-)
Work is just crazy, going on site tomorrow, not having finished anything... But I just did not want to do more overtime today. Somehow I will find a way to get everything done tomorrow morning!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen