This week I had a couple of amazing night with my colocs (flatmates) - old and new ones!
Geneviève left us for a month to study english in Vancouver, so we spent our last evening trying to find a club open for dancing on a tuesday night. Cause according to the girlz - you always find something to dance in Montreal.... We would have found something, but we were to early and as I had to work the next morning we decided not to stay out too long. Anyway, we had a lot of fun walking around in the Plateau and they showed me a lot of new cool places.
The other night we recycled our old sofa. And then we saw our poor little sofa on the street, lonely waiting for the scary recycling van to come. So we spent a last evening on our sofa - on the street! Great fun!
And yesterday I met my old flatmate Tibo and some other friends. They took me to see an abondaned storage at the old port! It was just amazing! The view, the adrenalin-thrill - everything was just awesome!!!
So my further plans for the weekend - probably olympic tower and biodome this afternoon. Clubbing tonight, shopping and art-festival tomorrow!
Next week is going to be crazy at work, the congress starts on wednesday and I'll be onsite till Saturday!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen