so, another great week is over. What did I do? Nothing special, the ususal... Chilling in the park, working, going out with friends.
Yesteday was the first time my friend Karin and I went to a nightclub. Finally got to wear my new dress, which I thought is kind of short, but compared what the girls here wear it was pretty conservative!
The club was cool, roof terrasse, good music and 2 dancefloors. BUT we couldn't dance for 2 minutes without having someone getting far too close, touching you and so on. Girls, you know what I mean! But seriously, that was just too much! As soon as you got rid of one guy, the next one comes around! I have never ever experience anything that rude and sexist!
My flatmates say it's not always like that, so I still have hope for clubbing in Montreal. But the next time I go to this club, I'll organize a security!
So now it's sunday again, that means TamTam in the park and then food market.
Sonntag, 24. Mai 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
joder!!! that's so amazing!... well you should be with a man friend next time i think...
AntwortenLöschenhola hermanita,
AntwortenLöschenso, even if I normally don't tend to do such things, in cases like this your big brother does his duty and will serve as your personal bodyguard!!! watch out all you rude and sexist want-to-be-cools, if my sister does not like you the two of us could get a problem... :-)
yesterday I had my first night in our new room in the new house, it is absolutely great, I'm pretty sure you will love it!
many hugs from chilly rif that hopefully will get a bit warmer tonight..
see you soon,
yours,
armin