Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009

It's almost summer!!





So after the Monday's shock when I got an e-mail saying that I cannot move into the new appartment I found weeks ago, I was pretty devasteted and very very angry!! But I got over it, as soon as I found this lovely appartment where I am staying now. It's right in the center of the Plateau (= best place to live in Montreal)and it's with 2 sweet girls. I think I'm going to have a great time here.

And as the weather is getting better and better I spent the day today with some friends exploring the two tiny islands next to Montreal Island. (Yes, Montreal is on an Island - for all the ones who didn't know that) So Ile Saint Hélène and Ile Notre-Dame are more or less one huge park, with loads of cyclist, inliners and beautiful trees and gardens. In a couple of weeks the Amusement Park will open - I'm sure that's going to be great!!

So, now I finally forced myself to go to the library and start looking for literature for my seminar paper... Yeah, I got the books now - still waiting for the motivation to read them. We'll see - still got 12 weeks to go!

1 Kommentar:

  1. so happy that you've finally found a new flat whit 2 girls and on a good place...that's could be only very good for you! aqui hace mucho calor y jueves christoph llega para visitarnos...jeje besossss

    AntwortenLöschen