It was an amazing weekend! I finally went to see the botanical garden where they have free flying butterflies!! There were loads of people but still - the butterflies were just soooo beautiful! And huge!! Some of them were quite scary!
Afterwards we had our first beer on the terrasse of Saint Sulpice - and I decided this will become my new summer-living room! Especially because it's very close to my new flat! Yes, right I finally found a new appartment. It's more expensive than the old one but it seems a bit cleaner, more modern and is more central! With one french, one spanish guy and a swiss girl! I think that's going to be good fun! ;-)
On Sunday the weather was great and so we went to the TamTam in Montreal larges Parc. TamTam... I think there are some cookies with the same name - but here in Montreal this is a Sunday Jamsession in the park! It's amazing, a great atmosphere, loads of people enjoying the music and the sun.. And some beers, food and not so legal cigarettes! It was just sooo funny watching all these people! And finding their celebrity-look alike! We had Captain Hook, Cinderella, Santa Claus, a lot of Bob Marleys, Elvis... Just crazy!!
The funniest thing was the medival battlefield!! Guys, you would love this! I did not really get the rules but there seem to be to opposite sides that fight each other with wooden swords, spears, ... Great to watch, Rammstein as Background Music and just crazy!! I loved it!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen