Yeah it was my birthday-week. But honestly, opposite to what everybody expected - I did not party! I don't exactly know why but I felt a bit lonely on my birthday and secondly it was also a tuesday and everyone had to work the next day.
So I just went out for a nice dinner with some friends from work and my flatmates. It was nice but not what I'm used to do on my birthday! But the big party comes tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.
Acutally, it's middle of the night at the moment and I just couldn't sleep so I decided to update my blog. I have quite a weird rythm at the moment. I am absolutely exhausted after work and at around 9 or 10 I get my energy back and can't sleep. But I try to find some routine..
Still havn't found a new flat, and I don't really feel like searching. On the one hand I feel like I still have much time (2 1/2 weeks) but on the other hand I'm worried that I don't find anything I like.
I visited a really nice flat yesterday, but I'm just not too sure about if it's the right one for me. I mean, I could live there happily; but ever after??
I somehow have the feeling that I want to find the right flat for me. If this exists. I don't know if I expect to much and I keep avoiding the problem a little bit. I just don't want to face it, because I think it's just so much more than just a place to sleep and I want to find an appartment where my flatmates become my friends so I have someone to do stuff with.
Althouh I'm not so much at home anyway.
Anyway this is what bothers me at night so I just can't find some rest and keep destructing myself by watching stupid movies and sitcoms. Waysting my time!
But finally we went to the Archeological Museum today - Matthieu is studying archeology so I had my private guide explaining ancient south american cultures and their history!
The weather is still cold - 10°C max! Can't wait for the summer to come! Wherever I'll be staying then! ;-)
Wish you all a nice easter weekend and hope to hear from you soon!
Samstag, 11. April 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
It has 10°C in Copenhagen too, but I think that it is warm. See, the Danish brainwashed me already. ;) I wish you a nice easter too and by the way: I like your hair!
AntwortenLöschen