Yesterday was the last day of my french course - a good reason to go out and have a couple of beers with all the nice people I met this week. And I have to say: going out in Montréal is great! Completely different to going out in Spain - but good fun! The bar we went to yesterday had quebecoise live music all night long and everybody was dancing and drinking! Just the way I love it. And tonight is "Nuit blanche" - the highlight of the festival "Festival Montréal en lumiére". So tonight there are plenty of activities, expositions, shows and so on - the whole night long!! I'm really looking forward to this and will tell you all about it tomorrow!
Samstag, 28. Februar 2009
Get the party started!!!
Yesterday was the last day of my french course - a good reason to go out and have a couple of beers with all the nice people I met this week. And I have to say: going out in Montréal is great! Completely different to going out in Spain - but good fun! The bar we went to yesterday had quebecoise live music all night long and everybody was dancing and drinking! Just the way I love it. And tonight is "Nuit blanche" - the highlight of the festival "Festival Montréal en lumiére". So tonight there are plenty of activities, expositions, shows and so on - the whole night long!! I'm really looking forward to this and will tell you all about it tomorrow!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen